Thursday, October 22, 2009

WELCOME to my wonderful world of weddings!

Hello and welcome! I hope you find this blog fun and inspirational, whether it be for your own wedding, a wedding you are helping plan, a glamorous party you are throwing, or even just to find some inspiration on details, decor or fashion.

Here's a little information about myself... I got married in late September of 2008. I am not one of those people who are obsessed with weddings or wedding planning or mourns the fact that her own wedding is over... I am the type of person who loves and appreciates the details that make a wedding special (and even how those little details can be applied to everyday life).

The inspiration behind this blog actually came from a post on my other blog (which you can find at http://villettejewelry.blogspot.com/2009/08/somethings-hiding-in-here-take-look.html). I have often said "if only I could relive my wedding day ten different times"... and I happened to mention this very sentiment in a blog entry. At the insistence of my friend after reading that, I decided to start collecting all the inspiration I had for my wedding that I never used due to time, money, already made selections, etc. So here I am... writing a wedding blog! Essentially, this is to alleviate all my daydreams of what I would have done if I could have lived my wedding day ten times over (of course, without having to pay for it ten times!). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment